The Moviebill Avengers Cover Poster Giveaway
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS GIVEAWAY
- How To Enter:
- To enter via social media:
- Facebook: Use your Facebook account to access Sponsor’s Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/Moviebill) during the Promotion Period, locate the Moviebill Cover Poster giveaway post and follow the on-screen instructions. The authorized account holder of the Facebook account will be deemed the entrant and will receive one (1) entry into the Giveaway, subject to the eligibility restrictions below.
- Twitter: Use your Twitter account to access @theMoviebill during the Promotion Period, locate the Moviebill Cover Poster giveaway post and follow the on-screen instructions. The authorized account holder of the Twitter account will be deemed the entrant and will receive one (1) entry into the Giveaway, subject to the eligibility restrictions below. Limit one (1) entry via Twitter per day during the Promotion Period.
- Instagram: Use your Instagram account to access @Moviebill during the Promotion Period, locate the Moviebill Cover Poster giveaway post and follow the on-screen instructions. The authorized account holder of the Instagram account will be deemed the entrant and will receive one (1) entry into the Giveaway, subject to the eligibility restrictions below. Limit one (1) entry via Instagram per day during the Promotion Period.
You must include “#MoviebillCover" in your social media entry.
- To enter via e-mail: E-mail your full name, phone number, and date of birth to MBsweeps@moviebill.com. Subject line must say Moviebill Cover Giveaway. E-mail entries must be received during the Promotion Period. The person whose information is set forth in an e-mail entry submitted in accordance with this subsection will be deemed the entrant and will receive one (1) entry into the Giveaway, subject to the eligibility restrictions below. Limit one (1) entry per e-mail received. In the event of any dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to submit the e-mail entry will be deemed the entrant.
- To enter via The Moviebill Sweepstakes Website: People may enter the Sweepstakes via the Moviebill Sweepstakes webpage. To enter, login to http://www.moviebill.com/avengersposterterms and click during the Promotion Period. Then, review the applicable terms and conditions, and indicate your (i) agreement to these Official Rules by checking the appropriate box and (ii) desired number of entries. Finally, click “Enter the Sweepstakes.”
- Eligibility: The Giveaway is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C. who are at least 18 (19 or older in AL and NE; 21 or older in MS) at the time of entry, subject to all applicable laws and regulations. The Giveaway is not open to (a) any employees of Sponsor, the prize providers, or any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, or advertising or promotion agencies (such entities, collectively, the “Promotion Parties”), or (b) any such employee’s immediate family members (e.g., spouse, parent, step-parent, sibling, step-sibling, half-sibling, child, and step-child) or any person living in the same household as such individuals. Any false or deceptive entries or acts (including using multiple accounts with the same social media tool in order to enter multiple times) by you will render all entries by you ineligible. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar methods of entry by you will render all entries by you ineligible. Partial and incomplete entries may be disqualified. You and your entry may not violate, misappropriate, or infringe any intellectual property, publicity, contractual, privacy, or other right of any third party or any applicable regulation, social media or other guideline or community standard. Your entry may not contain material that is offensive, defamatory, threatening, abusive, discriminatory or otherwise inappropriate.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner(s) will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The random drawing will be conducted on or about April 2, 2018. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Each winner will be notified by phone, email or social media promptly after the drawing, and must respond to such notification as directed therein within three (3) days after its transmission by Sponsor. After notification, if requested by Sponsor, a winner must complete, sign, have notarized, and postmark an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release (where not prohibited by law) within five (5) business days of its delivery to the winner. All prizes will be awarded provided that a sufficient number of eligible entries are received.
- Description of Prize(s) and Approximate Retal Value ("ARV"): Five (5) winners will be awarded as follows: one (1) Poster-sized Avengers: Infinity War Moviebill Cover (Total ARV: $50)
- General Prize Terms: The ARV of the prize(s) is based on information available to Sponsor. None of the Promotion Parties is responsible for, and a winner will not receive the difference (if any) between, the actual value of the prize(s) at the time of the award and the stated ARV in these Official Rules. Prizes are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in Sponsor’s sole discretion (which prize shall be subject to these Official Rules). Prize details not specified herein will be determined by Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prizes are nonrefundable, not redeemable for cash, and not transferable, and no cash alternative is available. The prize is limited to that specified in the section titled “Description of Prize(s) and Approximate Retail Value (‘ARV’)” above. Gift cards, gift certificates and tickets are subject to the terms and conditions specified thereon or otherwise specified by the issuer thereof. All taxes on a prize are the sole responsibility of such prize winner. The value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law, and such winner must provide any additional information upon request so that Sponsor can comply with tax reporting obligations.
- Disclaimer: None of the Promotion Parties is responsible or liable for lost, late, damaged, destroyed, delayed, stolen, misdirected, incomplete, or illegible entries; entries not received during the Promotion Period for any reason; or other errors of any kind. Prizes are awarded “as is, where is,” without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or suitability for a particular purpose. None of the Promotion Parties is responsible or liable for any typographical or other printing errors in the offer or administration of the Giveaway. In the event that any matter beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control (including without limitation viruses and technical failures) prevents, corrupts, or impairs the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the Giveaway such that it cannot be conducted as originally planned, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway at any time in its sole discretion.
- Disqualification: Sponsor may disqualify any winner (and cause any applicable prizes to be forfeited) if the winner fails to comply with any of the terms or conditions of these Official Rules (as determined by Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion) or if Sponsor is unable to contact a potential winner (or any notice or prize is returned as undeliverable). In the event of disqualification of a winner or forfeiture of a prize, Sponsor may select an alternate winner in a random drawing in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Release and Indemnification: BY PARTICIPATING IN THE GIVEAWAY, YOU AGREE: (A) TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF SPONSOR AND (B) TO FOREVER AND IRREVOCABLY RELEASE, DEFEND, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH OF THE PROMOTION PARTIES (AND THE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS OF EACH OF THE PROMOTION PARTIES) FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, LOSSES, DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DEATH AND PROPERTY DAMAGE) AND LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO (I) THE GIVEAWAY OR PARTICIPATION (OR THE INABILITY TO PARTICIPATE) THEREIN OR (II) ANY PRIZE.
- Disputes; Governing Law: Except where prohibited, you agree that any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Giveaway or any prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Any disputes that may arise hereunder will be governed in all respects by the laws of New York without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes will be had only in the state and federal courts in Tennessee, without waiver of any right to removal by Sponsor pursuant to 18 U.S.C. §§ 1441, et seq.
- Publicity and Intellectual Property: Where permitted by law, by participating in the Giveaway, you grant each of the Promotion Parties, and those acting pursuant to the authority of any of the Promotion Parties, the right to print, publish, broadcast, and use any materials (in whole or in part, or in edited form) you submit in connection with the Giveaway, as well as your name, portrait, picture, likeness, voice, statements attributable to you (including comments and postings), city and state of residence, and other biographical information, for advertising and promotional purposes throughout the world in any and all media now known or existing at any time in the future, without further approval, notification, or compensation.
- List of Winners / Copy of Official Rules: Go to www.moviebill.com to obtain a copy of these Official Rules. For a list of prize winners or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request and a self-addressed, stamped envelope within 6 months after the Promotion Period to Sponsor at the address below.
- Miscellaneous: Decisions of Sponsor are final and binding in all matters related to the Giveaway. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision. When terms such as “may” are used in these Official Rules, Sponsor has sole and absolute discretion. You agree to waive any rights to claim ambiguity of these Official Rules.
- Sponsor: Moviebill, LLC, 4100 W Alameda Ave, Suite 201, Burbank, CA 91505