The Kaslan Corp's newest toy makes viral marketing look like 'Child's Play'
Kaslan Corp CEO Henry Kaslan has a special message for you this morning connected to their latest product, the wi-fi enabled Buddi doll, which is set to make its full debut this Friday.
Kaslan Corp, the world’s leading developer of interactive tech products for home and lifestyle, is excited to reveal a revolutionary new product – the Artificial Intelligence human companion, Buddi. A child’s playmate and new best friend, Buddi will change the lives of everyone in the family in unimaginable ways. Able to connect to and control Kaslan’s wide range of tech products and all smart home devices, Buddi is the world’s most advanced AI human companion to date and will be available nationwide on June 21, 2019.
Consumers have been living with AI assistants in their homes for nearly eight years with the introduction of Apple’s Siri, Amazon’s Alexa and other devices. You can ask AI assistants to play a song, provide directions, forecast the weather, turn off your house lights and much more. But to date, a true relationship building opportunity with AI has been outside the bounds of imagination.
“The leap we’re making beyond any current AI technology presents a similar gulf between the calculator and the most advanced smartphone assistants. Buddi is where we’ve all been headed in the field of AI, and I’m proud to say that Kaslan Corporation is bringing that future into the homes of families across the world,” says Kaslan.
Buddi features an exciting range of killer tech and programming, including:
● Highly intricate cloud-backed voice recognition engine capable of identifying speech and comprehension of inflection, tonality and subtle variations in the human voice
● Ability to learn from human interaction and via 20 sensors and cameras that provide real-time information about its environment
● State-of-the-art sensor design providing high resolution image recognition and grip sensitivity
● Preloaded with the ability to comprehend and converse in both English and Spanish, with the option for language expansion via the Kaslan Language Acquisition App
● Connectivity to the latest Kaslan products including the Kaslan HUB home controller, Kaslan VAC robotic vacuum, Kaslan Speakers, Kaslan Drone, the self-driving Kaslan Kar, and other smart home devices
● And so much more!
You can read more about Buddi over at BestBuddi.com.
Of course, the Buddi doll website belongs to the fictional world of the upcoming “Child’s Play” remake from Orion Pictures and Metro Goldwyn Mayer Pictures. The film, a contemporary take on the 1988 Tom Holland horror classic, follows a mother who gives her son a toy doll for his birthday, unaware of its more sinister nature. As you can see from the Buddi website, it appears that the new version of the killer doll is powered by technology instead of dark magic.
The new “Child’s Play” stars Aubrey Plaza (“Ingrid Goes West”) as Karen, Emmy and Tony nominee Brian Tyree Henry (“Atlanta”) as Mike and Gabriel Bateman (“Lights Out”) as Andy. Rounding out the cast are Beatrice Kitsos (Fox‘s “The Exorcist”), Ty Consiglio (“Wonder”) and Carlease Burke (“Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle”). Lars Klevberg (“Polaroid”) is directing from a script by Tyler Burton Smith (“Kung Fury”), based on the original motion picture.
“Child’s Play” is produced by David Katzenberg and Seth Grahame-Smith under their KatzSmith Productions banner. The duo produced last year’s smash hit remake of “It”. The highest grossing horror film of all time, “It” brought in more than $700 million at the global box office. Aaron Schmidt and Chris Ferguson, meanwhile, are executive producing.
Look for “Child’s Play” to hit the big screen on June 21, 2019.